As part of the deployment wizard, Elastifile runs prerequisites tests in order to validate different aspects of the environment.
One of the tests is validating network settings and having a valid CIDR range.
Elastifile requires a subnetwork with a minimum prefix of /27, so if you get the following error message, you will not be able to proceed with the deployment unless you fix it.
In order to fix he issue please follow the below steps:
- Open the GCP console, and from the left menu choose the 'VPC Networks' option
- Locate the subnetwork the Elastifile management server is installed on
- Click 'EDIT', change the 'IP address range' value to use a prefix of at least /27 and save the configuration
- In the Elastifile UI, click on the 'retest' button
- Proceed with the installation